Ultra High Purity Methylene Blue
- Contains less than 1 ppm of heavy metals like mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and lead.
- Minimum 99.5% assay
- Full compliance with specifications of USP 43 (United States Pharmacopoeia).
- Contains very low organic impurities like Azure A, B, C and Thionin.
- Free of cancer-causing nitrosamines.
- Free of microbial contamination and endotoxins.
- No residual Organic Solvents.
- TSE-BSE and GMO-free.
The product will be packed in food-grade HDPE Jars. This product is shipped in powder form and you can mix it with water for preparing a solution (0.1%, 1%, 2%). Each shipment will be provided with a Batch Certificate of Analysis and HPLC chromatogram.
(This product contains 50 gms of Methylene Blue Powder)
Macsen Labs is a manufacturer and supplier of several grades of Methylene Blue compound such as:-
- Methylene Blue USP
- Methylene Blue Zinc Free
- Methylene Blue BP 2000
- Methylene Blue BP 1973
- Methylthioninium Chloride BP
- Methylthioninium Chloride EP 9.0
- Methylthioninium Chloride E.P-10
The Indian Patent Office granted a patent to Mr Achal Agrawal, CEO of Macsen Labs, Udaipur. The title of the patent is Novel Improved Method for Synthesis of Diaminophenothiazine Compounds and it concerns a novel process for synthesising the compound Methylthioninium Chloride or Methylene Blue. Macsen Labs has now achieved a unique position by this patent and from now nobody will be able to copy this process. Read more