Atovaquone is a drug used to manage the mild form of pneumocystis pneumonia, a form of pneumonia caused due to a yeast-like fungus called pneumocystis jirovecii. This form of pneumonia is more common in people with compromised immunity.
Atovaquone Export Insights
Atovaquone API market
Major exporting countries
India has been a leader in the API and finished market of the drug Atovaaquone. India is the major Exporter of this API with around 20 tonnes of average annual exports.
Export from India
- The export quantity has shown fluctuation on YoY basic. It decreased in 2019, then increased in 2020 and again decreased in 2021.
- The average item rate has decreased till 2020 before increasing in 2021.
Three top companies exporting are :
- Divis Laboratories
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Hetero Drugs
Major importing countries
- Canada and USA are the biggest importing countries of the API from India.
Other Countries Importing are:
- United Kingdom
Atovaquone Drug Market
Major Importing Countries
- United States, Hungary, Czech Republic are the major importing countries of Atovaquone drug from India.
Other importing countries include :
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
This is just a snapshot of the research that we have done on Atovaquone. This is all that the full research report covers:-
- Competitive landscape comprising key countries, and companies.
- Comprehensive Coverage of US and other key markets and other crucial information.
- Complete coverage of both Qualitative and Quantitative Inputs about the drug.
For a negligible price you can buy the full report from us. Drop us