MAC VIOLET- Gentian Violet Powder | AR Grade (100 gms)
Ultra high purity Gentian Violet (Crystal Violet) Powder
The product is not available in your country for online purchase. Kindly email us.
Gentian Violet Powder (Crystal Violet)
- Analytical reagent grade Gentian Violet Powder.
- Synonyms : GV, Hexamethyl Pararosaniline Chloride, Crystal Violet, Methyl Violet 10B, Aniline violet, Basic violet 3, Baszol Violet 57L, Brilliant Violet 58, Hexamethyl-p-rosaniline chloride, Methylrosanilide chloride, Methyl Violet 10BNS, Pyoktanin
- It is a commonly used histological stain in microbiology.
- It is an active component of Gram stain.
The product will be packed in food-grade HDPE Jars. This product is shipped in powder form and you can mix it with water for preparing a solution (0.1%, 1%, 2%). Each shipment will be provided with a Batch Certificate of Analysis.
(This product contains 100 gm of Gentian Violet Powder)
Resources on Gentian Violet
Macsen Labs is a manufacturer and supplier of several grades of Gentian Violet compound such as:-
- Gentian Violet USP
- Crystal Violet BP
- Methylrosanilinium chloride BP/EP (Ph Eur)
- Crystal Violet (Basic Violet 3, Methyl Violet 10B, C.I 42555)